This house always needs:
Needs List for House of Ethel
1. Van in good shape
2. Living Room Window Blinds
3. Matching curtains and curtain rods
4. Staircase refinished
5. Household Items (Dish soap, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, etc…)
6. Hygiene Items (Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, soap, feminine products, etc…)
7. Women’s clothing (new or gently used)
8. Gift cards (for gas, food, etc…)
9. Monthly donation amounts that will help out with house bills and transportation funds.
House of Ethel (Embassy)
The House of Ethel opened up in October 2018. It is the women’s house in Sedalia, MO. We are located at 602 S. Moniteau Ave. Sedalia, MO 65301.
Our beliefs are that there is a true recovery and deliverance from our old walks in life. We find that through walking with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. At the House of Ethel our women have a strong strive to live a life of progress, by always abounding for the prize of the upward calling from God. The women at the House of Ethel also learn skills that help them live productively in society.
Our purpose at the House of Ethel is to be a discipleship home that believes true recovery is only possible through the work or Jesus Christ in our lives and His transforming power. The Director for the House of Ethel is Nicky Snyder.